Friday, August 22, 2014

Here comes the Big 3-0!

I've always imagine what it will be like when I reach my thirties.  The usual expectation for women is to be married, have kids and at the peak of our young professional life. But unlike other women, I think God has other plans.

So now I'm 30, still single, have travelled to different countries and experienced a lot of cultures.  The past 10 years have been like adventures going from one place to another, meeting a lot of new people, friends I have come to treasure, the trials, the heartaches but what's important about it are the life lessons.  Although I haven't reached the peak of my career as I wanted to, I know there's more coming.  Another adventure is coming, another decade to look forward to.  I thank God for all those years He has given me and I pray that the coming years will be for Him as well.  So here's to the big 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment